This moment, even if unbelievable can come in your lifetime. You win big PCSO Lotto prize and what do you do next? Where to go, and who you can call to check specifics about claiming your prize?
Claiming PCSO Lotto Prize - where & how?
Remember that your lottery ticket always should be signed by you before giving it to anyone else, at retailer shop or anywhere, or when claiming the prize.
Before claiming the prize write your name and affix your signature preferably on the back of your ticket which is winning. You can sign ticket even before the draw - just in case.
If your winning amount is up to PHP 5,000, find the nearest authorized Lotto outlet or search for PCSO Branch Office. There always should be one your area.
You need to visit PCSO Main Office if you won more than PHP 5,000 or the Jackpot prize. Visit the room on 2nd Floor Conservatory Building, 605 Shaw Boulevard, located in Mandaluyong City.
Claiming Sweepstake prize
To claim this kind of prize you need to bring with you:
- community tax certificate
- Identification card
- winning ticket
With these papers go to mentionted earlier place:
PCSO Main Office 2nd Floor Conservatory Building, 605 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
Sweepstake Prizes are tax free due to the Section 4 of R.A. 1169.
To claim your cash you need to fulfill some steps:
- Before coming to the office sign your ticket at the back.
- Fill up the claim form at the Prize Fund Division.
- Present your form and the ticket at Treasury Department to get your check.
- You can encash your check at the Philippine National Bank located at Ground Floor Sun Plaza Building Princeton Street corner Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City.